New Stories, Familiar Faces in Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force!
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force features two new story plots, the Vile God story and Evil God story, where Fencers Sherman, Harley, and Ethel play new roles! Alongside these game-changers, we’d like to re-introduce their fairies, Ryushin, Karin, and Bahus too!
- Sherman – A Fencer on a mission to collect Furies to ensure world peace. He doesn’t get along well with Fang because of their opposing personalities.
- Ryushin – Sherman’s fairy partner. He’s a stubborn robot with a serious personality.
- Ethel – Fang meets this Fencer when she ambushes him. She is a quiet killing-machines whose words can only be understood by her fairy, Karin.
- Karin – Ethel’s fairy partner. She has a gentle, mellow personality, which is a stark contrast to Ethel.
- Harley – A scientist who has studied fairies to the point of obsession. She’s also a Fencer who specializes in gun slinging.
- Bahus – Harley’s fairy partner. Despite his intimidating looks, he’s actually very caring and kind! He enjoys domestic activities like cooking and cleaning.
- Fairy Fencer F is reborn as Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force for the PlayStation®4 system! Continue your adventure through three new story paths: The Goddess story, the Vile God story, and the Evil God story. Play as Fang and his gang as you face off against a new, evil organization, meet new fairies and Fencers, and collect the Furies scattered across the world. Each path leads to a different outcome, so choose wisely. Alongside new content, you can now have up to 6 characters on the battlefield at a time! That’s double the fairies and the fencing! With so many characters, players will be allowed to balance gameplay with three new difficulty settings: Easy, Normal, and Hard.